martes, 22 de mayo de 2007

A day in the life


It`s quite difficult to try to describe some aspects of oneself. One of this must be write in English. This is part - important - of my passion of Music. In my childhood, I discovered something fascinating and marvellous: my uncle´s pick - up, and a lot of old records. I watched during something that looks like hours to me, the photos and the colours of the covers of this precious vinilous... The Animals, Moody Blues, Elvis Presley, living on silence whit other "oldies" from Johann Strauss, Donizetti, Vivaldi and... of course! The Beatles!

My parents always in every family meeting talks about my facility to learn when I was a child: I start walk very soon, I spoke Spanish clearly really soon and the most important thing for me: I learned myself to put this records on the pick - up at the age of three!



I have a favourite song. The first one on my memories. I know the lyrics, first whit out any sense for me, only sounds, at now knowing what it say, since 1979... ob-la-di, ob-la-da... easy, funny and great music. First fusion of reage and pop!

Please, listen and take a part - very important part - of my life on your hands. Everybody can sing the refrain!

The wonderful White - Double - Album (1968) it` in 1970s the second and no so sweet part of psychedelic period on Beatles music, first was Sargent Peppers ... and Abbey Road (1969) is the real last album of the Liverpool quartet. Let it Be (1970) was recorded in 1968 and produced by George Martin was published later, when they were not together.

5 comentarios:

Lucano dijo...

Sin ser mucho de Beatles, tengo "Penny Lane" en mi banda sonora vital. Para rimar con tu inglés, y aprovechando que vela armas el Liverpool antes de la final de la Copa de Europa (yo y mi deje futbolero), se me ocurre decirte "You'll never walk alone".

Cvlocolorao dijo...

Thank! I know i´m not alone... everything is possible whit a little help from my friends!

Ana Pedrero dijo...

And when the broken hearted people
living in the world agree, there will be an answer, let it be.... It's marvellous, it's one of my songs, a little part of my life. We'll must sing together. Muas muas (international lenguage).

Cvlocolorao dijo...

Sure! it is! some things sound better in English, isn`t it?

Ana Pedrero dijo...

Realli!! Let it be for ever. ¿Déjalo estar? Ni de coña. Of course!!

visitantes desde el 17 de abril de 2008